The Spice Lab French Herbes De Provence Salt Free Seasoning - Excellent Pasta Sauce or Poultry Seasoning - Herbs De Provence Seasoning Blend No 5023
- GENUINE FRENCH FLAVOR: Herbes de Provence seasoning is a traditional mixed spice blend of herbs that grow in the Provence region located in southern France. Late summer is ideal for these plants when the hot temperatures reach their peak. The lavender in this blend provides a unique, earthy and floral flavor to dishes.
- ALL PURPOSE SEASONING: These dried herbs are perfect for chuck roast, pork tenderloin, rotisserie chicken seasoning or stews. For a tasty entre, simply apply this blend to your kabobs before grilling. Toss potatoes, carrots or cauliflower with this mix and olive oil before roasting for a wonderfully scented side dish. Use herbes de Provence to make meals your whole family will enjoy!
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: This salt free seasoning, savory spice blends together rosemary and thyme, marjoram, basil, sage and lavender. This Mediterranean herb seasoning is a staple in every kitchen for its versatility and bright, bold flavor profile.
- MADE IN THE USA: This gourmet, gluten free and salt free herbs de Provence seasoning is sensational in nearly every dish. These mixed herbs are masterfully blended by a professional chef. Crafted with tasty, rich, all-natural ingredients, this blend provides mouthwatering flavor that gives your meal the perfect kick. This herb blend is processed and packaged in our HACCP certified manufacturing facility in South Florida and is kosher and non-GMO.
- TASTY IDEAS: Use herbs de Provence seasoning as a bread dipping seasoning to make a tasty dipping oil. Just add 1 Tbs of spicy herbes de Provence to 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil and 1 Tbs of balsamic vinegar. You can also add this blend to your favorite olive oil to season potatoes before roasting in the oven or grilling for a delicious, herbaceous side dish.
Herbes de Provence is a mixture of summer herbs that are common to southern France. The hot temperature of southern France in late summer is ideal for growing these herbs, that include Thyme, Blue Lavender Flowers, Rosemary, Majoram, Fennel Seed, Savory, & Basil. Suggested Use: Herbs de Provence is a flavorful addition to dishes from the Mediterranean region in addition to French cuisines.
Use in stews with baked tomatores or roast chicken, apply before grilling or baking to kabobs, chicken and white fish.