The Spice Lab Dried Tomato - Granulated Sweet Dried Tomato Flakes Granules - 5072
- IDEA: If you make your own pasta, tomato granules add a lovely flavor as well as color.
- OFF-SEASON: when fresh tomatoes aren't very flavorful. Sprinkle it on pizza, bread or salads for flavor enhancement.
- USE: dried tomato can be used to thicken sauces, stews and gumbos. Also, can be used as a replacement for sun-dried tomatoes, or paste and works great to thicken sauces.
- OTHER USE: dried tomato is one of the most versatile, useful dehydrated food products. Enhance the flavor of many dishes including sprinkling on grocery store tomatoes to add an extra kick.
- This is a secret ingredient in spice blends BBQ sauces, breads, pizza sauce, use this when you want a tomato punch.