Organic Whole Dill Weed - 1 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Part of the parsley family, the dill weed plant is pale green with feathery leaves, and The Spice Lab Whole Organic Dill Weed is the dried leaves of this herb. Our dill comes from Egypt and Israel, and it is packed here in the USA.
Dried dill is perfect for marinades and dips, and it is helpful in a variety of salads and soups. Chef Fiona uses Organic Whole Dill Weed to season dill pickles, German roasted potatoes, Dill Butter and Baghali polo (Persian dill rice). It’s also excellent in salad dressings with mustard or with a creamy yogurt or mayonnaise base.
Try tossing tuna or potato salad in a mustard-dill dressing. Add some to gazpacho to amplify the flavor or create an infused dill butter to drizzle over grilled corn and wow your dinner guests. Dill also complements seafood. Dill in salmon burgers adds a distinct and fantastic flavor, and crab cakes benefit from the addition as well. Mix some dried dill with lemon juice into yogurt or cocktail sauce for a seafood-friendly dip! It is also delicious in Iranian Butter Bean Stew and in stewed Persian lamb with pomegranates. Mix it with vinegar for a Swedish Cucumber Salad dressing.
A pantry staple, Organic Whole Dill Weed makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.