The Spice Lab No. 7607 - Spicy Italian Sun Dried Tomato Blend - Kosher Gluten Free Natural
- SPICY ITALIAN SUN-DRIED TOMATO SEASONING: Love Italian seasoning but wish your pasta sauce had more heat and a sun-dried tomato flavor? Then this is the dried herb blend for you. Simply coat meat in oil and season with this spice shaker before cooking. Buon appetito!
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FLAVOR: Made with zesty dried herbs and Italian spices, sun dried tomato, garlic, peppers, green onion, sesame seeds and lemon peel, this blend has a flavor that's iconic to Italian cooking. This all-around seasoning can be used for bread dipping spices for olive oil, dip mixes and meat seasonings. Add this blend to pasta for a special kick.
- COMMON USES: Mix these Italian seasonings with your favorite olive oil to quickly create a unique, spicy dipping oil ideal with artisan breads. Add this blend to balsamic or wine vinegar with the oil to make a tasty vinaigrette for salad dressing or to make a savory marinade. This blend is perfect for grilled meats and can be used with flour to create a delicious breading for cutlets and chops.
- MADE IN THE USA: These spices and seasonings are made in small batches in South Florida but have a taste that's purely Italiano. Made here in America, and masterfully blended by a professional chef, our spices are crafted with tasty, rich, all-natural, kosher and non-GMO ingredients. This blend provides mouthwatering flavor that will make each dish truly inspiring.
- TASTY IDEAS: This Italian seasoning is perfect for making a delicious dip. Add 1 tsp. Italian sun dried Tomato seasoning to 8 oz. softened cream cheese, sour cream or yogurt and serve with crackers, bread or vegetables.
The Spice Lab - Spicy Sundried Tomato Italian Seasoning Blend - 4 oz Resealable Bag - Excellent Pasta Sauce or BBQ Grill Seasoning - Gluten Free All Natural Spicy Italian Blend No 7607 FLAVOR: Bursting with zesty Italian spices, sweet sundried tomato, garlic, peppers, green onion, sesame seeds and lemon peel.USE: Mix these premium spices with your favorite olive oil to quickly create unique, flavorful dipping oil ideal with artisan breads.OTHER USE: Add balsamic or wine vinegar with the oil to make tasty vinaigrette for salad dressing or as a marinade. Bursting with zesty Italian spices, sweet sundried tomato, garlic, peppers, green onion, sesame seeds and lemon peel. Mix these premium spices with your favorite olive oil to quickly create unique, flavorful dipping oil ideal with artisan breads. Add balsamic or wine vinegar with the oil to make tasty vinaigrette for salad dressing or as a marinade. Sprinkle the seasoning on cooked vegetables or grilled meats. Mix with flour to bread cutlets or chops. Read more Recipe - Slow-Roasted Zucchini Spread Makes about 2 cups. Cooking shredded zucchini, low and slow, brings out its sweetness. This versatile spread is great on toast, crostini, on a sandwich with goat cheese, or tossed with pasta. cup extra virgin olive oil - 1 small onion, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup) - 2-lbs. zucchini, grated (about 8 cups) Heat oil over medium-high heat in medium saucepan. Add onion, and cook 3-5 minutes, or until translucent. Add zucchini, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in seasoning of your choice from the list above, and continue to cook 10-15 minutes more, or until zucchini is silky and tender.