The Spice Lab No. 7093 - Italian Rustico Seasoning Spice Rub Blend
- ROBUST FLAVOR: Italian herbs like rosemary spice, garlic, oregano and chives along with Hudson Valley salt and sun-dried tomatoes give this versatile blend its umami-packed taste. Add this dried seasoning to your favorite recipes to give them that authentic, Italian flavor.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN SEASONING: Try this savory spice blend as a pizza seasoning or in your pasta sauce to add an incredible layer of fresh, zesty flavor. Made with premium quality ingredients, this Italian herb blend is so authentic in flavor, it'll make every dish taste like it was made by an Italian grandmother!
- COMMON USES: Use this dried herbs and Italian spice blend as a perfect chicken seasoning; simply coat meat in oil and season with this spice shaker before cooking. This blend is ideal for making Italian sausage and meatballs. Add it to your favorite lasagna and make family mealtimes more enjoyable.
- MADE IN THE USA: These gourmet spices and gluten free Italian seasonings are always made here in America and masterfully blended by a professional chef. Made with tasty, rich, all-natural ingredients and mouthwatering flavor, this gives your meal the perfect rustic, Italian flavor.
- VERSATILE: Try this all purpose seasoning with oil to discover your favorite bread dipping seasoning. Layer additional flavor to your salad dressing for a fresh, savory taste. This is the perfect gourmet gift for a friend and an essential addition to your spice rack.
FLAVOR: We mix Italian herbs along with hudson valley salt to give this savory spice blend its flavor. Add to your favorite Italian dishes to give them that authentic flavor. THE ONLY ITALIAN SEASONING SHAKER YOULL EVER NEED!: Whether it's your pizza seasoning or pasta sauce this Italian Seasoning Blend adds an incredible layer of flavor. USE: Try this all purpose seasoning along with oil to discover your favorite bread dipping seasoning. This is the perfect gourmet gift for your favorite friend or to add to your spice rack. MADE IN THE USA: These gourmet spices and gluten free Italian seasonings are always made here in America and masterfully blended by a professional chef. Made with tasty, rich, all-natural ingredients with mouthwatering flavor that gives your meal the perfect kick. OTHER USE: This is the Italian seasoning and dried herbs blend to perfect your chicken seasoning! Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice shaker blend before cooking. italian herbs seasoning spice jar An all purpose seasoning. Chef Fionas Corner: Umami-packed sundried tomatoes, garlic and rosemary combine in this versatile spice blend. Add some to burgers and meatballs, or sprinkle on top of pizza before baking. Stir into tomato sauce for an added flavor boost. Cooking shredded zucchini, low and slow, brings out its sweetness. This versatile spread is great on toast, crostini, on a sandwich with goat cheese, or tossed with pasta.
Recipe - Slow-Roasted Zucchini Spread Makes about 2 cups cup extra virgin olive oil - 1 small onion, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup) - 2-lbs. zucchini, grated (about 8 cups) 1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in medium saucepan. Add onion, and cook 3-5 minutes, or until translucent. Add zucchini, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in seasoning of your choice from the list above, and continue to cook 10-15 minutes more, or until zucchini is silky and tender.