The Spice Lab Country Style Honey Mustard Seasoning Rub - Excellent BBQ Rub or Chicken Seasoning - Gluten Free All Natural Dry Mustard Powder Blend - 7004
- COUNTRY STYLE HONEY MUSTARD: The Spice Lab's dry mustard is an ideal BBQ seasoning to use if you're looking to add a sweet and savory flavor to chicken, pork or any other lean meat. This honey mustard spice blend captures that bold, delicious country-style taste that so many of us love. Make meals the whole family will enjoy with this mustard blend.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: This ground mustard powder, spice blend combines pungent mustard and sweet honey along with garlic, onion, Hudson Valley salt, turmeric, citric acid and sweet paprika to create a bold, zesty flavor profile. This spice is made using only premium ingredients because quality is the number one priority.
- COMMON USE: Ideal as a BBQ rub or pulled pork seasoning, sprinkle this seasoning shaker on pork rib, chicken, turkey and salmon. This honey mustard powder can also be used in deviled eggs, tuna and potato salad. To make delicious, country style fried chicken, add this seasoning blend to flour and use it to dredge chicken before frying.
- MADE IN THE USA: These gourmet and gluten free spices and seasonings are the best savory spice blends on the market. Our spices are made here in America and masterfully blended by a professional chef. Crafted with tasty, rich, all-natural, kosher and non-GMO ingredients, this blend provides a mouthwatering flavor thatll make every meal legendary.
- VERSATILE: Apart from a BBQ rib rub, this spice mix also makes a tasty base for a chicken marinade, sauces or condiments mixed with your favorite oil, mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt. A seasoning that never disappoints, use this honey mustard blend to make a variety of tasty culinary masterpieces.
A perfect seasoning for chicken and pork
Chef Fionas Corner: This sweet and zesty spice blend works beautifully with pork and chicken. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. For a more intense flavor boost, let the seasoned meat rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking.
The Spice Lab's rubs add a tasty seasoning sensation to any lean, mild meat. Excellent for roasting a whole chicken, baked chicken breasts, grilled wings or as the spices mixed with flour in favorite fried chicken recipes.
Pungent mustard and sweet honey balance this blend.Use as a rub for chicken, turkey, pork and salmon. Try it sprinkled on deviled eggs, in tuna salad and potato salad. An excellent base for sauces or condiments mixed with mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt.