The Spice Lab Dried Tarragon - All Natural Kosher Non GMO Gluten Free Spice - 5034
- ORIGIN: Often used in French cooking this herb has long, soft green leaves and a distinctive aniseed flavor.
- USE: A perfect match with chicken, it can also be used to flavor oil and vinegar.
- COOKING: The French adopted this unique herb and this catapulted into culinary prominence.
- FRENCH: Although you will find the herb used sparingly in other cultures the French have raised its use to a new level.
- FLAVOR: Dried tarragon retains much of the flavor of fresh, so it is fine to use if you can't find fresh.
It has a distinctly strong flavor and derives its name from this fact. Tarragon means "little Dragon". Dried tarragon retains much of the flavor of fresh, so it is fine to use if you can't find fresh.