The Spice Lab - Mulling Spice - All Natural Kosher Non GMO Gluten Free Spice - 5210
- FALL/WINTER MULLING SPICES: This sweet-spiced, cinnamon blend with an essence of all natural orange is the perfect holiday spice mix for hot drinks such as apple cider, mulled wine, wassail and citrus juices. Packaged in a lovely French jar, it makes a great anytime gifts or stocking stuffers.
- MULLING SPICES FOR HOT APPLE CIDER: Nothing evokes autumn like the warm, spicy aroma of mulled apple cider. These mulling spices can also be added during the brewing process to make a spiced beer. Make the house smell cozy with this tasty holiday blend.
- MULLING SPICES FOR WINE AND CIDER: This all natural, premium spice blend is a combination of cracked cinnamon, whole allspice, dried orange peel, whole star anise, whole cloves and not more than 2% orange oil. With a rich texture and colorful flavor, this blend will spice-up drinks and conjure that holiday feeling.
- CLEAN LABEL & PREMIUM QUALITY: Packed in our SQF-certified warehouse in Pompano Beach, FL, our all natural Mulling Spices are gluten free, kosher & non GMO. Use this superior, clean label spice blend for paleo and keto friendly recipes. Just add a bottle of wine along with this blend to a gift bag and you'll have the perfect mulled wine kit.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand.
The Spice Lab Mulling Spices is an iconic blend that instantly conjures up the holidays with its sweet & spicy cinnamon aroma with a hint of orange. Use it to elevate the flavor of hot apple cider, wassail and wine. It's even delicious in citrus juice for a festive breakfast drink. A mulled drink is one that has been prepared using these spices: cracked cinnamon, whole allspice, dried orange peel, whole star anise, whole cloves and orange oil. Usually the drink will be heated in a pot with the spices added, and then strained. Bring 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 cup mulling spice to a simmer in a medium pot. Simmer for 15 minutes more: remove from heat and serve warm. This holiday blend will help you capture that classic cinnamon-apple-winter drink flavor and make the house smell cozy.