The Spice Lab No. 173 - Brown Rock Crystal Sugar - All Natural Kosher Non GMO Beet Sugar
- GENUINE BELGIAN BROWN ROCK SUGAR CRYSTALS are a large, faceted form of sweet, crystalline sucrose, most often used as an additive to foods for texture or as a garnish for added visual interest. This sugar has a distinct translucent brown color, due to the natural presence of molasses.
- FLAVOR: Less processed than common white sugar, Belgian brown rock sugar has a rich, sweet, slightly smoky flavor. This is due to the presence of molasses. This sugar gives drinks and dishes a delicious, multi-dimensional sweet taste.
- PERFECT TOUCH: Enhance beverages such as coffee or tea with the same sugar sold by Teavana tea shops before closing. This beet sugar is also commonly used for candy, cupcakes, desserts, or added to sweeten any main dish.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Belgian brown rock sugar has no added color, unlike amber rock sugar which is made with refined white sugar and caramel coloring. Made in the USA, using premium quality ingredients, this Belgian rock sugar is all-natural, gluten-free, kosher and non-GMO.
- HOMEMADE BEER: This Belgian brown sugar can also be used as a fermentable sugar for beer making, just mix 225-263 Lovibond (600-700 EBC) - 1 Lb Sugar in 1 gal of water to produce a solution with the specific gravity of 1.045.
Brown Rock Sugar Crystals are a large, faceted form of sweet, crystalline sucrose, most often used as an additive to foods for texture as a garnish for added visual interest.
Sweet sugar flavor. Translucent to brown color, due to the natural presence of molasses.