The Spice Lab Flavors of Provence
- FLAVORS OF PROVENCE: It has been said that Tuscany is the Provence of Italy; with this seasoning set, it’s not Tuscany vs. Provence, it’s "both, and" – the mouthwatering intersection of herbs and spices where both Italy and France meet. Evoke the colors, aromas, textures and flavors of the heart of Tuscany and Provence in your cooking with these chef-crafted gourmet blends.
- SALT FREE HERBS DE PROVENCE: Conjure the vineyards, pine forests and lavender fields of Provence, France, with our aromatic, earthy Herbs de Provence blend. This all-purpose earthy, peppery blend with floral and citrus notes combines natural thyme, marjoram, savory rosemary, basil, sage and lavender. It’s perfect for seasoning beef, chicken, and lamb before roasting and grilling. Bring the bright, sweet, savory tastes of summer to pasta salads and savory tomato-based stews.
- ROSEMARY ROASTED GARLIC: Bring the Italian, rosemary garlic olive oil delish to main courses, dips and side dishes with this versatile, fragrant blend. This chef-crafted, Italian-blend seasoning combines Hudson Valley kosher salt, rosemary, dried onion & garlic, dried red bell pepper flakes, paprika, dried lemon peel and sugar. Mix it with your favorite olive oil to create a bold dip ideal for warm artisan bread.
- FRENCH ONION + GARLIC: Use this robust French onion and garlic mix with just a hint of heat to add mouthwatering flavor to roasted chicken, compound butter and vegan cream cheese. Our chef crafted, all-purpose seasoning combines all-natural crunchy Hudson Valley kosher salt, dried garlic & onion, chili flakes and spices. Season pork and beef before grilling for mouthwatering flavor. Use it to enhance tomato soup. Stir into sour cream or olive oil for a quick, delicious dip.
- THE SPICE LAB QUALITY & VALUES: Packed in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL, these gourmet all-purpose seasoning blends are gluten-free, non-GMO and kosher, and Herbs de Provence is sodium-free. We are a woman-owned, family-run business. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand. Our goal is to bring you delicious seasonings for your creative cooking needs.
Our Flavors of Provence gourmet seasoning has something for everyone. If you're watching your sodium intake, you'll be amazed at just how good a salt-free blend can taste when you try our Herbs de Provence seasoning. This all-purpose, earthy, peppery blend with floral and citrus notes is perfect for seasoning beef, chicken, and lamb before roasting and grilling. This Mediterranean spice also goes well with potatoes, carrots and cauliflower: it will elevate roasted vegetables to next level flavor with its lovely, earthy-herbal goodness.
Rosemary Roasted Garlic combines the all-natural, pungent flavors of roasted garlic and onion - flavors complemented by fragrant rosemary, red bell pepper and lemon peel, and finished with paprika and sea salt. Mix this savory Rosemary Roasted Garlic seasoning with your favorite olive oil to create a bold dip for warm artisan bread. Sprinkle in on vegetables before roasting and create an aromatic, appetizing side. Mix with flour and dredge chicken cutlets and pork chops before dipping in bread crumbs, then fry for a tasty breading that bursts with flavor. It also makes a tantalizing vinaigrette when added to balsamic vinegar and oil for salads and a mouthwatering marinade for steaks. Shake it on pizza sauce and pasta to bring out that tasty Tuscan flavor.
Whether you're looking for a French onion dip spice or a poultry seasoning, you can't go wrong with The Spice Lab French Onion and Garlic blend. Chefs, where would we be without the pungent combination of onion, garlic and lovely flakes of savory green chives? Chef Fiona has dubbed this blend "the little black dress of the spice pantry," but unlike a black dress, it is welcome at wedding receptions in soups, dips and mashed potatoes. Use this robust French onion and garlic mix with just a hint of heat to add mouthwatering flavor to roasted chicken, compound butter and vegan cream cheese. Rub a whole chicken with olive oil, season inside and out, and roast it on top of a bed of vegetables. Stir it into olive oil and make an elegant dip for warm, artisan bread. With three delicious pantry staples, this seasoning set makes a great anytime gift for gourmet chefs and beginners alike.