Organic Pine Nuts - 2.2 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Pine nuts are the seeds found inside the pine cones of the Pinyon pine tree. They are also known as âpiÃÃnâ and âpignoli.â
When cooking with Organic Pine Nuts, blend pine nuts with fresh basil, garlic, olive oil and parmesan to make pesto- great on pizza, in pasta, on eggs, or as a salad dressing or dip. Unless you are making pesto, you should always toast pine nuts before using to intensify their flavor. Pine nuts are also a tasty, nutty topping for hummus, soup, salads or pasta dishes. Theyâre also delicious with vegetables and legumes. Roast some butternut squash and top with pine nuts. Sear zucchini in a little olive oil, then top with sea salt and pine nuts.
Pine nuts are delicious in baked goods too, like Italian Pignoli cookies or nutty oatmeal bars.
Get international! Top a French salade landaise with pine nuts; cook up some Catalonian Panellets, marizan balls covered in pine nuts; and use them in Lebanese Beef Kibbeh.
100% USDA organic certified, our Organic Pine Nuts are packaged at our SQF-certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, FL. Our pine nuts are all-naturally farmed, gluten free, pathogen free, non GMO, kosher, vegan and paleo & keto friendly.