The Spice Lab Whole Leaf Cilantro Spice - All Natural Kosher Non GMO Gluten Free Spice - 5035
- NAME: Coriander also known as cilantro or Chinese parsley.
- TRADITION: All parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking.
- ORIGIN: Cilantro is one of the popular Mediterranean herb which commonly recognized as leaf-coriander in Asia.
- USE: It is widely employed in savory dishes in almost all parts of the world.
- HEALTH: The herb carries many notable plant derived chemical compounds that are known to have disease preventing and health-promoting properties.