The Spice Lab Sweet Basil - All-Natural Kosher Non-GMO Gluten-Free Premium Gourmet Spice – 5012
- FLAVOR: Dried basil has a peppery, minty flavor, with less anise taste than fresh basil.
- USE: One of the most well-known herbs, sweet basil is also known as regular basil or Italian basil. While it is often associated with Italian cuisine, dried sweet basil can be delicious in a variety of dishes. Try it in marinades, seasoning for chicken or beef, pasta salad, salad dressing, or to top a pizza.
- HEALTH: Dried sweet basil contains a significant amount of vitamin K.
- QUALITY: This high quality sweet basil is non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly and supportive work environment and brand.
Also known as Italian basil or Genovese basil, the herb SWEET BASIL belongs to the mint family. While very popular in Italian cooking, it came from India originally. Dried basil is superior because herbs can be irradiated, losing nutritional value.