The Spice Lab Butcher's Salt & Pepper Blend - Kosher Gluten Free All Natural Brand - 7061
- CHEFS CHOICE: This Butcher's Salt & Pepper Blend is crafted using the finest sea salt and premium, coarse ground black peppercorns. Top tier when it comes to quality and taste, this masterfully blended seasoning is popular among professional chefs.
- ORIGIN AND PROCESS: Hudson Valley Salt can be found thousands of feet below the surface of Seneca Lake. The brine produced from the lake water then undergoes an evaporation process creating the purest of all salts, a culinary flake salt. The peppercorns are handpicked from mature pepper berries and sun-dried for up to 10 days before being coarsely ground.
- TASTE AND TEXTURE: The sharp aroma and mild heat of ground black pepper pairs nicely with the crisp, briny taste of flaked sea salt to create a delicious flavor combination that will enhance any dish. Made especially for chefs and fine dining connoisseurs, the coarse grind gives foods a distinctive texture and robust presentation.
- PANTRY STAPLE: This multipurpose seasoning is the perfect addition to any spice rack. For a delicious steak, burger or roast, just coat your meat in oil along with this seasoning before cooking. You can also add this premium blend to stews, casseroles, soups and dressings. The possibilities are endless.
- MADE IN THE USA: All- natural, binder- free, gluten- free, Kosher and non- GMO, this premium quality Butchers Salt and Pepper Seasoning is masterfully crafted by a professional chef and made here in the USA. All our products are processed and packaged in our HACCP certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.
This Butcher's Salt & Pepper Blend is coarse ground from premium peppercorns then added to the finest sea salt to create this popular blend used by professional chefs.
Use Butcher's Salt & Pepper Blend over salads, pasta, meats, or sauces.
Recipe - Seasoned Pita Chips
Makes about 48 chips
1.)Slice edges from the pita rounds and then slice each round into 8 wedges. Peel apart each wedge into 2 triangles.
2.)Heat oven 350F. Lay pita triangles in a single layer on parchment-lined sheet pan. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with your choice of seasoning. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until chips are crisp. Repeat with remaining pita.