The Spice Lab Whole Leaf Marjoram - Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO All Natural Spice - 5037
- TASTE: Marjoram is a milder sweeter relative to Oregano.
- PAIRED: It is often paired with sage, thyme and in spice mixes.
- FLAVOR: Dried Marjoram loses it flavor easily; avoid blackened leaves and replace often.
- CULTIVATION: Marjoram is cultivated for its aromatic leaves, either green or dry, for culinary purposes; the tops are cut as the plants begin to flower and are dried slowly in the shade.
- OTHER USE: It is often used in herb combinations such as herbes de provence.