Organic Chili Powder Blend - 1.8 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Chili powder was invented in Texas in the 1890s, but it has graduated from being a blend strictly used in meat chili to being a go-to seasoning for a variety of dishes and cuisines including Korean, Mexican, Portuguese and Indian.
Chili powder is also a delicious seasoning in its own right. Sprinkle it on scrambled eggs or pan-fried potatoes, add it to baked sweet potatoes, or toss vegetables in it with a little olive oil after steaming or before roasting. Use it to flavor soups like Chicken Tortilla or Black Bean Soup. It's also delicious in fruit salad or sprinkled directly onto watermelon or mango slices. Chili powder naturally pairs well with meat. Use it in spice rubs before grilling or smoking to elevate the mouthwatering flavor of beef and pork. In America, chili powder is a popular ingredient in Tex Mex. Try making your own taco seasoning or enchilada sauce. Add chili powder to burritos, tamales or guacamole for a little sweet heat. Chili powder is also good in a vinaigrette, particularly on a Tex Mex salad with crunchy lettuce, grilled corn and black beans.
The Spice Lab's Chef Fiona uses it in Sloppy Joes, Jambalaya and White Bean Chicken Chili.
A pantry staple, Organic Chili Powder Blend makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.