The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- USE: Garlic is widely used around the world for its pungent flavor as a seasoning or condiment.
- FLAVOR: The flavor varies in intensity and aroma with the different cooking methods.
- PAIRED: It is often paired with onion, tomato, or ginger.
- CUISINE: Garlic is a fundamental component in many or most dishes of various regions, including eastern Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, northern Africa, southern Europe, and parts of South and Central America.
- USE: Use in meat rubs, salad dressings, steaks, pork chops and vegetables. Sprinkle on buttered Italian bread to make garlic bread.
MINCED GARLIC comes from the Allium sativum plant, in the lily family. The garlic plant is closely related to onions, shallots, and leeks. Also referred to as the stinky rose, garlic is one of the worlds most beloved ingredients, and there are very few cuisines nowadays that do not employ it.
The Spice Labs Organic Minced Garlic comes from Africa, Asia, and the USA, and is packed in the USA.
THE SPICE LABS CHEF FIONA USES ORGANIC MINCED GARLIC IN...
COOKING WITH ORGANIC MINCED GARLIC: Dried garlic melds better with other ingredients in sauces, marinades, spice rubs, breading mixes and brines. Dried garlic is also the choice for recipes that could suffer from additional moisture- like breaded veal cutlets or meatballs.
Minced garlic adds flavor as well as crunch, making it perfect for recipes like onion dip, tzatziki sauce, pizza sauce, and turkey gravy. Minced garlic boosts the flavor and texture in any kind of burger, from salmon and bean to the traditional beef burger. It can also add tasty bulk to meatloaf and gratins.
There are also some recipes that benefit from fresh and dried garlic used together. Try mixing them when whipping up a fresh aioli as dipping sauce or salad dressing. The pair also work together to gorgeously flavor rice pilaf, garlic bread, and vegetable-laden stir-fries.
Quick Fixes with Minced Garlic:
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.