Organic Hulled Sesame Seeds - 2.2 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
The sesame plant, native to Asia and Africa, bears fruit pods that contain sesame seeds.
The Spice Lab’s Organic Sesame Seeds come from India and Paraguay, and are packed in our SQF-certified warehouse in the USA.
Organic Hulled Sesame Seeds are the perfect, crunchy garnish on Chinese or Chinese-American dishes like Beef and Broccoli, Smashed Cucumber Salad and Cold Sesame Noodles. Sesame seeds are also popular in Japanese cuisine. Toss them into the mix when cooking vegetables like spinach, or add them to miso soup or ramen noodles. For a tasty sesame salad dressing, toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant. Place in blender with some sliced ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar and blend until smooth. This dressing would also be delectable spooned over baked fish or simply steamed vegetables.
Sesame seeds also add a delicious texture to baked goods like biscotti, Tahini Billionaire Bars, or Italian sesame cookies flavored with anise or almond. You can grind sesame seeds to make savory sesame crackers or blend the seeds with honey for a lovely ice cream topping. Sesame seeds are also a nutty addition to breading mix, like for Japanese Baked Pork Tonkatsu or for American Fried Chicken.
Chef Fiona uses Organic Sesame Seeds in Bang Bang Chicken, Sesame Brittle and Tahini for Hummus.
Quick Fixes: Add toasted sesame seeds to homemade granola instead of the traditional nuts. Make your own sesame butter; it's really good with fish or bright, crunchy salads. Make Japanese condiment furikake and toss it on popcorn or scrambled eggs.
Remember: for the best flavor, always toast your sesame seeds before using them!
This dried herb is 100% USDA organic certified rosemary. It make a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.