The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- FLAVOR: Chili Powder is not one spice, but a seasoning blend. The Spice Labs chili powder has a deep and smoky complex flavor with mild heat and notes of sweetness.
- USE: Chili powder, also known as chili powder blend or chili seasoning mix is delicious in many dishes, especially in Latin American cooking or Tex Mex. Try chili powder in enchiladas and tacos. It is also delicious in stews, soups, bean dishes, and on vegetables.
- HEALTH: Chili Powder adds a lot of flavor while being low in calories. It also contains Vitamins A and B.
- QUALITY: 100% USDA certified organic, this high quality organic chili powder is pesticide-free, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free. It was packed in a SQF-certified facility.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment and brand.
CHILI POWDER was invented in Texas in the 1890s. It has now graduated from use strictly in meat chili to a variety of dishes and cuisines.
The Spice Labs Organic Chili Powder is sourced from and packed in the USA. It contains chili pepper, paprika, sea salt, oregano, cumin, thyme, cayenne and garlic.
THE SPICE LABS CHEF FIONA USES CHILI POWDER IN...
COOKING WITH CHILI POWDER
Chili powder is delicious as a seasoning in its own right. Sprinkle it on scrambled eggs or pan-fried potatoes, add it to baked sweet potatoes, or toss vegetables in it with a little olive oil after steaming or before roasting. Use it to flavor soups like Chicken Tortilla or Black Bean Soup. It can also be good in a fruit salad, or sprinkled straight onto watermelon or mango slices.
Chili powder is a natural pairing with meat, from use in spice rubs before grilling or smoking, to adding it to slow-cooked pulled pork.
In America, chili powder is a popular ingredient in Tex Mex. Try making your own taco seasoning or enchilada sauce. Add chili powder to burritos, tamales or guacamole. Chili powder is also good added to vinaigrette, particularly in a Tex Mex salad with crunchy lettuce, grilled corn and black beans.
Chili powder is used in many cuisines, including Chinese, Korean, Indian and Portugese.
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.