The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- FLAVOR: Organic cayenne pepper is pungent and spicy with lingering heat and a fruity undertone. Our Organic Cayenne Pepper is 40-60k SHU
- USE: Use hot cayenne pepper in Mexican favorites, like al pastor tacos or chicken fajitas- or Indian dishes like curry, daal, or butter chicken. This chile is also perfect in BBQ spice rubs, marinades, and breading mix for deep-frying.
- HEALTH: Cayenne pepper is rich with nutrients, including Vitamins A, C and E.
- QUALITY: 100% USDA certified organic, this high quality organic cayenne pepper is pesticide-free, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free. It is packed in a SQF-certified facility.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive, safe work environment and brand.
Originally from the Americas, CAYENNE peppers from the Capsicum annum plant are now one of the most-planted hot peppers in the world.
The Spice Labs Organic Cayenne Pepper is made from both dried peppers and their seeds, for a fuller flavor and heat range. It is from and is packed in the USA.
THE SPICE LABS CHEF FIONA USES ORGANIC CAYENNE PEPPER IN...
COOKING WITH ORGANIC CAYENNE PEPPER...
Considered a medium hot chile, cayenne pepper is fiery and hot on the taste buds. Everything from soups and omelets to pizzas and stir-fries are delicious kicked up with cayenne. It improves roasted vegetables like carrot or parsnip fries.
Even some desserts improve with a little cayenne, like pumpkin pie. Cayenne goes well with cocoa powder. Try this combo in Mexican hot chocolate, spicy brownies, or a salmon rub.
Cayenne is often associated with Mexican food, but is also used frequently in Indian, Asian, and Southern American cooking. Add cayenne to homemade Pad Thai or curries. Try adding cayenne to French dishes like cheese omelettes or quiche.
Cayenne is excellent in brine mixes, marinades, or breading for fried chicken. Add it to rich cream-based sauces like in macaroni and cheese or potatoes au gratin. br>
And remember, just a pinch of bright red cayenne pepper packs a punch.
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.