The Spice Lab Sweet Rib Rub - BBQ Seasoning "Dry Rub" Blend - Great on Beef, Pork and Chicken - No. 7062
- USE: A perfect seasoning for beef, chicken, and pork.
- FLAVOR: A subtle spice blend infusing flavor in every bite.
- FOR USE: Generously coat a pork butt, shoulder, ribs, chops or tenderloin with this seasoning mix.
- COOK: slowly in a smoker, with indirect heat on the grill, in the oven or a slow cooker.
- MIX: The natural juices of the meat will mix with the rub to give your pork a sauce-like finish.
A sweet and subtly smoky blend that works great with beef, pork or chicken. Simply coat your meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. For a more intense flavor boost, let the seasoned meat rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking.