Organic Whole Mustard Seeds - 1.6 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
The Spice Lab Organic Whole Mustard Seed is perfect for grinding, pickling, brining and seasoning. The earthy, pungent flavor of mustard adds a unique, mildly spicy tang to hotdogs, sandwiches and burgers. Use it to flavor sausage and season boiled vegetables. Toast the seeds to bring out the aromatic flavor, then toss them with an organic salad for a crunchy, delicious texture. A common ingredient in Indian cooking, mustard seed is delicious in Indian sauces and dishes such as a potato curry in mustard sauce.
It’s easy to make mustard condiments. For homemade whole grain mustard, most of the ingredients you need are already in your pantry. You'll start with vinegar, water or beer, and Organic Whole Mustard Seeds. Mix these together in a bowl and let sit at room temperature for 2 days. Place mixture in a blender with brown sugar or honey, spices, and salt to taste. Pulse until you have a coarse paste with many whole mustard seeds still intact. Place in fridge for 2 days to allow flavors to marry before serving. Have fun playing with different types of vinegars and sweeteners.
Gluten free Organic Whole Mustard Seeds is packed in an SQF-certified facility in the Pompano Beach, FL. Paleo and keto friendly, dried mustard seed is kosher, non GMO and pesticide free.
Packaged in a lovely French glass jar with a steel cap, these dried seeds make a great gift for master chefs and beginners alike.