Organic Ground Cumin - 1.9 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Cumin is a star in dishes all over the world from chili to curry to fajitas and falafel. The Spice Lab’s Organic Ground Cumin comes from Egypt, India and Turkey, and it is packed here in the USA.
Cumin is a common ingredient in spice blends from curry and chili powders to garam masala and adobos. It also works well in multiple-ingredient spice rubs for meat or roasted vegetables. Chef Fiona uses Organic Ground Cumin in Shakshuka Chicken, Tortilla Soup and Jerk Chicken. A versatile spice, cumin is a great friend to the vegetarian, as it can add warmth and depth to vegetable dishes. Try it in tacos with fillings like black beans and butternut squash, or on cauliflower and crispy chickpeas. The slightly smoky, earthy quality of cumin is especially complementary to sweet vegetables like corn, carrots and sweet potatoes.
Cumin Quick Fixes: Mix it into salad dressing with olive oil and lime juice. Add it to dips like guacamole or salsa. Dust it over a hummus platter along with olive oil and flaked sea salt.
Before cooking with The Spice Lab Organic Ground Cumin, enhance its flavor by toasting it in a dry nonstick for a couple minutes until it smells floral and nutty.
A staple for the pantry, Organic Ground Cumin makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.