Organic Garlic Powder Granulated - 2.6 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Dried garlic melds better with other ingredients in sauces, marinades, spice rubs, breading mixes and brines. It is likewise perfect in liquid-based dishes like chili, soups and chunky stews. Garlic granules are also the choice for recipes that could suffer from additional moisture like breaded veal cutlets or meatballs.
Granulated garlic adds a level of je ne sais quoi to many recipes, from grilled cheese sandwiches and quesadillas to omelettes. Sprinkle granulated garlic on vegetables or potatoes before roasting. It adds a lovely flavor and does not burn the way fresh garlic would. There are also some recipes that benefit from fresh and dried garlic used together. Try mixing them when whipping up a fresh aioli as dipping sauce or salad dressing. The pair also work together to gorgeously flavor rice pilaf, garlic bread, and vegetable-laden stir-fries.
Quick Fixes with Granulated Garlic: Sprinkle it on pizza, pasta or tomato soup to brighten them up. Use it in your scrambled eggs. Mix with other dried herbs and room temp butter for a delectable spread
Tip: If you rehydrate granulated garlic with enough water to make a paste, and wait twenty minutes, the flavor will become stronger.
Packaged in a beautiful French glass jar with a steel cap, Organic Granulated Garlic makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.