Organic Crushed Red Pepper - 1.4 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes are made from a mix of peppers in the Capsicum annum plant family, including cayenne. The Spice Lab’s Organic Crushed Red Pepper is from India, China, Mexico and the USA, and are packed in the USA.
Crushed red pepper has a one-dimensional flavor, and primarily works to add heat to a dish. To enhance their effect, briefly toast the flakes before adding to your food. In America, red pepper flakes are most often associated with Italian restaurants, and for good reason. It is delicious sprinkled over pizza or dishes such as Eggplant parmesan and Fettuccine Alfredo. They are essential for the famously spicy Penne all'Arrabbiata. These flakes also appear on tables in Mediterranean cafes. They can amp up orzo dishes, Greek salads, grilled chicken turkey chili and more. Crushed red pepper flakes also add some excitement to plain dishes. Add them to poached fish, pot roast and vegetable heavy soups like minestrone. Spice up starchy dishes like couscous, chowder and squash soup. Red pepper flakes are also a great addition to rubs, pickling blends and other mixes. Use them in taco seasoning or homemade sausage.
Some quick tips: Make a spicy oil by infusing it with red pepper flakes. Use it in salad dressings. Throw some on some freshly baked flatbread. And remember, just a pinch of red pepper goes a long way.
This USDA organic-certified seasoning is gluten free, non GMO, kosher and paleo & keto friendly. It was all- naturally farmed and is pathogen-free. It was packed in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL.