The Spice Lab Spicy Roasted Garlic Italian Seasoning Blend - Excellent Pasta Sauce or BBQ Grill Seasoning - Gluten Free All Natural - Spicy Italian Blend - 7606
- ROSEMARY ROASTED GARLIC SEASONING: Whether on meatballs or garlic bread, this garlic herb seasoning adds an incredible layer of rich herbaceous flavor. This dried herb blend is made for those who love that garlicky taste but want a citrus twist to their dishes too. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice shaker blend before cooking. Buon appetito!
- AROMA AND FLAVOR: The herbal flavors of rosemary and roasted garlic are combined with onion, red bell pepper and lemon to give it a bold, savory flavor. This blend has a pleasantly fragrant aroma thats appealing to all the senses.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: This savory spice blend includes quality Italian herbs and spices like crushed rosemary, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, red bell pepper and paprika, along with other ingredients like Hudson Valley salt, sugar and Lemon oil. Try this Italian seasoning on your favorite recipes to give them that robust, Italian taste.
- COMMON USES: This is a great all-purpose seasoning. Try this Italian seasoning blend on pork, beef, chicken and vegetables. Mix this blend with your favorite olive oil and balsamic or wine vinegar to create a unique, zesty marinade. Make savory breaded cutlets or chops by adding this blend to your flour and egg mixture. For a party pleaser, mix this rosemary roasted garlic blend with sour cream to create a tasty party dip.
- MADE IN THE USA: This gourmet and gluten free garlic and rosemary seasoning is always made here in America and masterfully blended by a professional chef. Made with tasty, rich, all-natural, kosher and non-GMO ingredients, this spice blend savory bold, savory taste gives your meal that perfect touch.
The Spice Lab - Spicy Italian Seasoning Blend - Spice Shaker Jar 3 oz(3 Pack) Excellent Pasta Sauce or BBQ Grill Seasoning - Gluten Free All Natural Spicy Italian Roasted Garlic Blend No. 7606 FLAVOR: Smoky, roasted garlic and classic Italian spices, spiked with crushed red pepper create this spicy puttanesca-style blend.USE: An all-around multipurpose seasoning. An all purpose seasoning for pizza sauce. Chef Fionas Corner: This is the multi-tasking seasoning blend that will quickly become a pantry staple. It adds a spicy, roasted garlicky kick to all meats and plays equally well with roasted vegetables and legumes. Stir into a small bowl of olive oil for an elegant bread or vegetable dip or mix some into softened butter to use as a compound butter for grilled meats. Smoky, roasted garlic and classic Italian spices, spiked with crushed red pepper create this spicy puttanesca-style blend. Mix these premium spices with your favorite olive oil to quickly create unique, flavorful dipping oil ideal with artisan breads. Add balsamic or wine vinegar with the oil to make tasty vinaigrette for salad dressing or as a marinade. Recipe - Latkes Makes about 12 bite-sized portions 1-lb Yukon gold potatoes - medium onion, peeled - 1 egg, lightly beaten - cup all purpose flour - tsp. baking powder - vegetable oil for frying 1.)Peel potatoes and onion and shred in a food processor or by hand. Drain mixture in a colander for 20 minutes. Wrap mixture in cheesecloth and wring to remove as much moisture as possible. I have found that using a potato ricer also works well. 2.)Place potato mixture in medium bowl and stir in egg. Whisk together flour and baking powder in small bowl, add to potato mixture, and stir. 3.)Heat 3 Tbs. oil in medium skillet over medium heat and drop 4 heaping 1 Tbs. mounds onto skillet. Lightly flatten latkes and cook about 2 minutes or until brown. Flip latkes, and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until cooked through.