The Spice Lab Slow Burn Seasoning - Gluten Free All Purpose Rub for Rotisserie Chicken, Meat & Vegetables - All Around Kosher Kitchen Staple - Mildly Spicy Seasoning Blend - Non GMO- 7102
- SLOW BURN SEASONING: Savory and with just enough heat to linger on the tongue, this warm spice blend plays well with just about any ingredient. Use it to season pork ribs, steaks, chicken, fish or vegetables. Try it as a cocktail rimmer for a michelada. A pantry staple, it makes a great addition to a Bloody Mary gift set or holiday cocktail gift basket.
- ALL PURPOSE VEGETARIAN AND MEAT SEASONING: This savory, subtly sweet, slow heat tastes great on almost any dish. Use it to enhance the flavor of plant based chicken and chicken burgers. Try it as a topper for deviled eggs and avocado toast. It's also delicious on tofu and fish.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our chef-crafted Slow Burn blend combines crunchy Hudson Valley salt, coarse sugar, chili pepper (cayenne), garlic, citric acid and vegetable fiber to prevent caking. Try this savory blend on roasted vegetables and bbq chicken wings.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Packed in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL, Slow Burn seasoning is all natural, kosher, non GMO and gluten free.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: The Spice Lab is woman-owned, family-run business. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand. Our goal is to bring you delicious seasonings for your creative cooking needs.
It's always great to have a go-to all purpose kitchen spice on hand for when you're in a hurry and you want to create something quick and delicious for dinner. Our chef-crafted Slow Burn takes the guesswork out of seasoning. Whether you're cooking meat, chicken, plant based foods or vegetables, this savory, slow heat blend will take your dishes to next level flavor. It's also a delicious seafood seasoning. Made with premium all natural ingredients, this blend is sure to please those who like a little heat and a touch of sweet.