The Spice Lab Best of the Bay Seafood Seasoning Rub Blend - Crab / Crayfish Boils, Crab Cakes - Low Country Maryland Flavor (No Fillers, Clean Label, All Natural) Kosher - 7024
- CREATED: especially for chicken and turkey, this rub adds a tasty seasoning sensation to any lean, mild meat.
- EXCELLENT: for roasting a whole chicken, baked chicken breasts, grilled wings or as the spices mixed with flour in favorite fried chicken recipes.
- ALSO: This rub is carefully blended to enhance the flavor of your favorite sea food and fresh water fish.
- EXCELLENT: spice mix to use on grilled or baked salmon, scrumptious shrimp kebobs or even as a secret ingredient in crab cakes.
- OTHER USE: Sprinkle on your favorite steak to create juicy T-bones, mouthwatering porterhouse, bold rib eyes and sirloins bursting with taste
A perfect seasoning for seafood and shellfish.
Chef Fionas Corner: This blend of spices enhances the flavor of seafood dishes without overpowering them. Try with steamed clams and mussels or season shrimp before roasting. Add to a crab boil or use to season mayonnaise for a lobster roll. Rim the glass for a Bloody Mary with this blend for an extra layer of flavor.
This rub is carefully blended to enhance the flavor of your favorite sea food and fresh water fish. An excellent spice mix to use on grilled or baked salmon, scrumptious shrimp kebobs or even as a secret ingredient in crab cakes. Try as a tasty seasoning for trout, catfish or perch. Brush fish fillets with a little oil and then sprinkle rub on both sides. Grill, broil, bake or pan fry as usual. On meatier cuts such as salmon or swordfish steaks, apply the rub at least 30 minutes before cooking. For a fish fry, use the rub as the spices in your dry breading mixture. Dip pieces of cod or other white fish in a batter of milk, buttermilk or beer and then dredge in seasoned flour, cornmeal or cracker crumbs.