The Spice Lab Whole Brazilian Pink Peppercorns - Whole Pink Pepper - Non-GMO Kosher – 5062
- WHOLE PINK PEPPERCORNS: Unrelated to black peppercorns, pink peppercorns are hand harvested from the dried fruit of Brazilian pepper trees. Pink peppercorns came to be called as such because of their resemblance to peppercorns in both appearance and flavor. All-natural, gluten-free, kosher and non-GMO, these peppercorns are one of the best on the market. Discover how The Spice Labs pink peppercorns liven up your favorite dishes and can inspire you to invent tasty, new recipes.
- FLAVOR AND AROMA: Pink peppercorns have a unique flavor that is bright, fruity and pleasantly sweet. With a much rounder flavor profile compared to other peppercorns, it has a different type of mild heat closer to that of chili peppers. Pink peppercorns have a distinctly sweet, citrus aroma.
- LEVEL UP YOUR DISHES: Pink peppercorns add an incredible depth of flavor to meat, seafood, eggs, soups, risottos and vegetable dishes. Use these peppercorns on otherwise bland foods to give them a burst of fruity, piquant flavor. The lovely, deep rosy color of these peppercorns can also be used in sauces and to garnish dishes.
- DESSERTS AND DAIQUIRIS: Pink peppercorns enhance the flavor profile of many desserts like mousses, meringues, cookies, cakes and even ice-creams. This bright, fruity spice is a great compliment to chocolate as well. Bartenders often use pink peppercorns to enhance the look of specialty cocktails, and in South America they're commonly used in beer.
- TREE NUT ALLERGEN: Pink peppercorns are members of the cashew family, as a result; they may cause allergic reactions including anaphylaxis for persons with a tree nut allergy. Make sure to let people know of this potential allergen in dishes where its used to avoid any negative reaction.