Welcome to our new Store *** < Free SHipping on all Orders over $50.00 >

On Sale

The Spice Lab Hawaiian Bamboo Jade Salt (Medium) - Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO All Natural Premium Gourmet Hawaiian Jade Salt - 4057

Sale price

  • - 0%
  • Regular price $13.95
    ( / )
    Shipping calculated at checkout.
    • NUTRIENT DENSE: This jade green salt combines the best of Hawaiian and Chinese herbal medicine. Certified organic bamboo-leaf extract, prized in southern China as a health aid, is infused into pure white Hawaiian sea salt. This combination yields a savory finishing salt that is abundant in amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins.
    • COMMON USE: Bamboo jade salt can be used as a finishing salt to any dish. Add it to all types of Asian cuisine such as stir-fry and soups or use with your favorite pork, chicken and beef dishes. Sprinkle this salt on vegetables or add it to tasty dips. For a fun twist, try bamboo jade salt on the rim of your favorite cocktail.
    • LOWER SODIUM: Commercial table salt contains approximately 99% sodium chloride. A scientific analysis performed on the Molokai "whole salt" harvested by traditional methods contained only 84% sodium chloride. This means that this salt contains less sodium per serving than regular table salt. The remaining 16% was comprised of some 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals.
    • BOLD COLOR & TASTE: This beautiful jade green salt is a great way to implement color into your dishes. Impress guests by adding this finishing salt to dishes for a bold contrast. Because of its mineral-rich properties and bamboo leaf extract, this premium salt has a distinct, earthy and aromatic flavor. This salts unique combination of color and taste makes it a favorite among chefs.
    • PREMIUM QUALITY: This is one of the best, superior quality gourmet salts on the market today. Processed and packaged in a HACCP certified facility in Pompano, Florida, this bamboo jade salt is all natural, gluten free, kosher and non-GMO.


    This jade green salt combines the best of Hawaii and Chinese herbal medicine. Certified organic bamboo-leaf extract, prized in southern China as a health aid is infused into the pure white Hawaiian sea salt, yielding a savory finishing salt with abundant amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins. This salt will add that extra touch to all types of Asian cuisine such as stir-fry and soups, or use with your favorite pork, chicken, or beef dishes. Beautiful in a salt dip, sprinkled on vegetables or crudit??s. Try on the rim of your favorite cocktail. Commercial table salt contains approximately 99% sodium chloride. A scientific analysis performed on the Molokai "whole salt" harvested by traditional methods contained only 84% sodium chloride, a distinct health benefit. The remaining 16% was comprised of some 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals that imparted the salt's exceptional taste qualities. Research evolved into a vision: to create a new, high-technology company able to produce the world's finest gourmet sea salts in commercial quantities, laying the foundation for a unique, micro-economic business model for Molokai residents.