The Spice Lab No. 202 - Tropical Hibiscus Salt - Gluten-Free Non-GMO All Natural Premium Gourmet Salt
- HIBISCUS SALT FLAVOR: Made with premium flake salt and ground hibiscus flowers (Flor de Jamaica), this salt blend tastes floral, fruity and tart. A gourmet finishing salt, this hibiscus salt is popular among chefs for its distinct tropical flavor and eye-catching pink coloring.
- CULINARY APPLICATION: Roselle (Hibiscus Flowers, Rosa de Jamaica) is used widely in lMexico, Central America, parts of South America, and the Caribbean. It can be used to season fruit, salads and even meats. Its the perfect complement to any sweet dessert like cake, chocolate and ice-cream. The possibilities are endless.
- TROPICAL SALT RIMMER: Rosa de Jamaica Hibiscus salt is a must for your bar. It adds a salty, tangy flare to your cocktails and is best used as a rimmer for your martinis and margaritas.
- SALAD DRESSING RECIPE: To make tropical hibiscus salad dressing, just pour a bit of balsamic vinegar into a small bowl, add a few shakes of tropical hibiscus salt, some honey, and then whisk these ingredients together with a fork. Add olive oil in a thin stream and whisk until emulsified. Toss with your favorite salad greens and enjoy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This salt blend is all-natural, Kosher, gluten-free and non-GMO. Free of preservatives, fillers and artificial ingredients, this premium finishing salt is one of best on the market. All our seasonings are made and packaged inside an HACCP manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Roselle (Hibiscus Flowers, Rosa de Jamaica) a staple in Guatemalan cooking; Rosa de Jamaica Hibiscus is used for its flavor and vivid pink color. Our Tropical Hibiscus salt is a perfect addition to your kitchen, it can be used on salads and fruits, and even on meats - will add a note of tropical flavors to your cooking. This salt is a Must for your bar, used as a drink rimmer on a Margarita or Martini, as it adds a salty tangy flare to your cocktails. Tropical Hibiscus Salad Dressing: pour a bit of balsamic vinegar in a small bowl, add a few shakes of Tropical Hibiscus Salt, and some honey, mix together with a fork, when the honey is blended into the balsamic / Hibiscus salt, drizzle in a good olive oil while suturing until the vinegar is blended with the Olive oil. Pour over your salad and enjoy. Flor de Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower): this beautiful flower of African origin was first introduced into Jamaica and from there to Mexico during the colonial era. Gaining popularity for its great taste and medicinal properties, its use spread to Central America, and the Caribbean. known also as the Jamaican Rose, this decorative flower is now widely used for health and pleasure. The drink, which is made from the actual dried flowers (blossoms) of the hibiscus plant, provides a delicious, mild tasting beverage of a rich red color, that may served as a hot tea or cold.