Welcome to our new Store *** < Free SHipping on all Orders over $50.00 >

On Sale

The Spice Lab Black Salt - Real Hawaiian Black Lava Salt - X- Coarse - OU Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO Gourmet Salt - Authentic Hawaiian Black Salt

Sale price

  • - 0%
  • Regular price $12.95
    ( / )
    Shipping calculated at checkout.
    • AUTHENTIC HAWAIIAN BLACK LAVA SALT: Hawaiian black salt adds an incredible layer of smoky flavor to meat, chicken, seafood, eggs and vegetable dishes. Discover how black lava sea salt livens up your favorite dishes with its distinctive black coloring which makes for an amazing garnish.
    • ALL-NATURAL: With stunning black color and silky texture, reminiscent of Hawaiis black lava sand beaches, this salt is enriched with activated charcoal. This compliments the natural salt flavor and adds numerous other benefits to the salt, as well.
    • PREMIUM QUALITY BATH SALT: Black Lava Salt is made with high quality sea salt infused with activated charcoal which pulls dirt, oil, and impurities to the top of the skin. You can also use this as a scrub to deep clean and clarify the skin.
    • COMMON USES: Hawaiian black lava salt should not be used during the actual cooking process as it will dissolve, and the added black elements will simply settle to the bottom as a residue. Instead, use it as a finishing salt, where its bold taste and dramatic color can be savored and fully enjoyed. It goes well with meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
    • HIGHER MINERAL CONTENT: Table salt contains 99% sodium chloride. A scientific analysis performed on black salt harvested by traditional methods contained only 84% sodium chloride, making it lower in sodium per serving than regular salt. The remaining 16% was comprised of some 80 natural elements, electrolytes and trace minerals that gives the salt its exceptional taste and makes it the better alternative.


    With stunning black color and silky texture, reminiscent of Hawaiis black lava sand beaches, this salt is enriched with activated charcoal. This compliments the natural salt flavor and adds numerous health benefits to the salt. Black Lava salt should not be used during the actual cooking process as it will dissolve and the added black elements will simply settle to the bottom as a residue. Instead, use it as a finishing salt, where its bold taste can be savored and fully enjoyed. It goes well with all types of seafood, pork and vegetables. Commercial table salt contains approximately 99% sodium chloride. A scientific analysis performed on the Molokai "whole salt" harvested by traditional methods contained only 84% sodium chloride, a distinct health benefit. The remaining 16% was comprised of some 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals that imparted the salt's exceptional taste qualities. Research evolved into a vision: to create a new, high-technology company able to produce the world's finest gourmet sea salts in commercial quantities, laying the foundation for a unique, micro-economic business model for Molokai residents. In the Hawaiian language, "kai" means "ocean," the source of life, so the fledgling company was named Hawaii Kai - with a mission to produce an incomparable suite of ocean-based products, bringing to the world the essence of the source.