The Spice Lab Hibiscus Powder - Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO All Natural Spice - 5142
- INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus Flowers (actually the dried sepals of the hibiscus plant) are the trumpet-shaped, deep burgundy fruits that grow after the flowers bloom.
- MADE: Hibiscus Powder is made from the dried, ground sepals of the hibiscus plant.
- FLOWERS: Often mistaken for flowers themselves, they are actually fleshy, trumpet-shaped, deep burgundy fruits that grow after hibiscus flowers bloom.
- TEXTURE: This finely ground, tart powder has a deep burgundy color.
- USE: Can be used to flavor warm or cold beverages, soups and sauces, as well as to add color to food and beverages. If steeping in a liquid, powder sediment should be strained out prior to use.