The Spice Lab Ghost Pepper Powder - Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO All-Natural Hot Peppers - 5094
- GHOST PEPPER POWDER: Ghost chili peppers are known as one of the hottest peppers in the world, and for good reason. Made with pure ground ghost peppers, this powders heat ranges from 350,000- 577,000 SHUs.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Ghost pepper chili powder isn't just one dimensional when it comes to flavor. Despite the heat, this spice also adds a distinctly fruity taste to dishes. The heat that comes from ghost peppers builds slowly and then lingers.
- COMMON USE: Ghost pepper powder can be used in your favorite salsa, chili, sauces and soups. This spice can also be added to seasoning rubs for grilled meats and for entrees like macaroni and cheese to help cut through buttery rich flavors.
- CAUTION: It's important that you take extra precaution when using ghost chili pepper powder. Avoid touching your eyes or other sensitive areas when handling. Wash your hands after use to avoid further irritation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This ghost pepper powder is processed and packaged in our HACCP certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida. What's more, this spice is all natural, gluten-free, Kosher and non-GMO.
Ghost Chiles (also called "Bhut Jolokia" in the parts of India where it was originally cultivated) are among the hottest, most potent chiles on the planet.