The Spice Lab Chimichurri Seasoning - Kosher & Gluten Chef-Crafted Dry Blend for Chimichurri Sauce, Steak Marinade & Chicken Seasoning - All Natural Spice for Churrasco Grilling – 7146
- GOURMET CHIMICHURRI SEASONING: With roots in Argentina and Ecuador, chimichurri is a delicious bright sauce traditionally used as a topping for thinly sliced steak or churrasco (barbecued meat), but it is also versatile condiment that elevates the flavor of chicken and vegetables. Short on time and ingredients? You can evoke the fresh taste of chimichurri by combining our piquant blend with red wine vinegar and a little olive oil to use as a marinade or a sauce.
- MILDLY SPICY STEAK SEASONING: While it's a blend most commonly associated with beef, it's an all- purpose condiment that tastes just as great on vegan meat, vegetables and chicken. Make an instant chimichurri sauce and serve it over sliced avocados with a squirt of lime or as a side for hot homemade fries. It's also makes a perfect dry rub.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This chef-crafted, all-natural blend combines Mediterranean sea salt, granulated garlic, whole parsley, minced garlic, green onion, cilantro, chili flakes, oregano and ground cumin. Other great ideas: serve chimichurri sauce alongside corn and beef empanadas or on a grilled chicken sandwich for fresh, herbaceous flavor with a pop of heat.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Packed in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL, this gourmet all purpose seasoning blend is gluten free, non GMO and kosher.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We are a woman-owned, family-run business. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand. Our goal is to bring you delicious seasonings for your creative cooking needs.
Zippy and herbaceous, this delicious, all-purpose blend is great for seasoning meats and vegetables before cooking or grilling. Simply mix some of this blend with olive oil and coat vegetables and proteins before cooking. You can also make a quick Chimichurri sauce for grilled meats by mixing some of this blend with red wine vinegar and a little olive oil, which can be used as a tasty topping for beef, chicken, potatoes, vegetables and warm bread.
A pantry staple, this blend makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike. Buy one for a friend, and don't forget to treat yourself!