The Spice Lab Carolina Reaper Chile Flakes - Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO - 5305
- HEAT INDEX: Averages between 1,500,000 and 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units (about 5 times as hot as the typical Habanero Chile)
- BEST: used when added to a recipe where its heat can be tempered with other flavors
- USE: sparingly to add sweet, bright heat to foods.
- STIR: into salsa or enchilada sauce for an extra spicy kick
- OTHER USE: Substitute for some of the chile flakes in seasonings and rubs for grilled meat.
Carolina Reaper Chile Flakes are made from the same high quality chiles we sell whole. A Carolina Reaper Chile was awarded the Guinness World Record for the Hottest Chile in 2013, so you know these dried chile flakes are hot.
Bragging Rights Hot SauceThis hot sauce gets a bright blast of searing heat from dried Carolina Reaper Chiles, the hottest chiles on record according to the Guinness Book of World Records. Use it very carefully and sparingly, like you would any other hot sauce. We recommend adding a few drops to a strong Bloody Mary or stirring a splash into cocktail sauce for dipping shrimp or poached lobster.