Organic Ground Turmeric - 2 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Turmeric is the root of the Curcuma longa plant, which is related to ginger and cardamom. Turmeric originated in Southeast Asia. The famous earthiness and yellow hue of curry dishes comes from turmeric. It is also the go-to natural coloring agent for American pickles and yellow mustards. It also has several medicinal applications.
The Spice Lab’s Organic Ground Turmeric is 100% USDA organic certified. It comes from India and is packed at our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL.
Turmeric works in many dishes. Make turmeric vegetable soups like curried cauliflower, roasted sweet potato or carrot and rice. Boost the nutritional content of mashed potatoes or chicken soup with a little turmeric. Toss vegetables with olive oil, turmeric and ginger, then roast. Use turmeric to brighten citrus pies or puddings. Our Chef Fiona uses Organic Ground Turmeric in Turmeric Lattes, Rice Power Bowls and Honey-Turmeric Chicken.
Get International: Make a homemade version of Middle Eastern Chicken Shawarma. Grill up some Gai Yang Khamin, Thai-style turmeric chicken. Cook Bobotie, a South African baked dish of curried minced meat with savory custard.
Our organic turmeric powder is gluten free, kosher, non GMO , vegan and paleo & keto friendly. It makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.