Organic Cinnamon Sticks - 1 oz French Jar
- BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, ORGANIC: We offer 32 organic spices in beautiful French jars with stainless-steel caps and convenient shaker tops with pour spouts. These lovely little spice jars make great anytime gifts for master chefs and beginners alike.
- UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ORGANIC LINE: Toss out your dusty, basic spices and upgrade to The Spice Lab Organics. These gourmet high-oil, high color organics are compatible with our premium non-organics, which means more options for you and clean lines for your organized pantry and kitchen. We make it easy to upgrade by offering premium organic herbs and spices at an everyday, non-organic price.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These gourmet high-oil, high color spices are packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. All-naturally farmed, they are simple, pure and pesticide-free. All of our organics are non GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and paleo & keto friendly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our all natural organic spices are gluten free, kosher, non GMO and paleo & keto friendly.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We're a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
The Spice Lab Organic Cinnamon Sticks are composed of an Indonesian cinnamon spice known as korintje. With a spicy, sweet flavor and bitter undertone, these cinnamon sticks are a great addition to hot beverages like chai tea, coffee and mulled wine. A gentle simmer will help these whole cassia sticks infuse flavor into honey, oil, oatmeal, broth or custard. They're also great for cooking. Simply grate cinnamon sticks and use the powder in anything from gourmet baked goods and desserts to meat rubs. Adding a cinnamon stick to whatever you are cooking is a nice way to coax out the flavor. Add a stick to a pot of rice pudding or chicken stock. Cinnamon adds a rich sweetness that rounds out a savory dish. Try ground cinnamon with minced lamb in moussaka, sprinkle it onto winter squash before roasting, or stir some into a beefy bean chili. It also works well in spice rubs and marinades.
Chef Fiona uses Organic Indonesian cinnamon sticks mulled wine, Chicken in Milk and Avgolemono (Greek Egg-Lemon Soup).
A staple for the pantry, these Organic Cinnamon Sticks make a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.