The Spice Lab Granulated Garlic - Gluten-Free Non-GMO All Natural Spice - 5007
- USE: Garlic is widely used around the world for its pungent flavor as a seasoning or condiment.
- FLAVOR: The flavor varies in intensity and aroma with the different cooking methods.
- PAIRED: It is often paired with onion, tomato, or ginger.
- CUISINE: Garlic is a fundamental component in many or most dishes of various regions, including eastern Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, northern Africa, southern Europe, and parts of South and Central America.
- USE: Use in meat rubs, salad dressings, steaks, pork chops and vegetables. Sprinkle on buttered Italian bread to make garlic bread.