The Spice Lab Special Extra Bold High Oil Indian Black Peppercorn TGSEB – 5186
- TASTE: Extra Bold - Of the almost fully ripe pepper berries harvested is very aromatic and slightly sharper than ordinary black pepper.
- COLOR: is more brown than black, which is due to the longer maturity of the grapes at harvest.
- PICKED: Tellicherry Garbled Special Extra Bold (TGSEB) is particularly careful hand-selection of the thickest and most beautiful pepper berries after drying.
- FLAVOR: Mature peppercorns are left on the vine until they begin to turn pink, resulting in a very complex, unusually robust flavor with a surprisingly mellow burn.
- USED: The French term au poivre indicates a dish made with large quantities of pepper. Encrusted meats, fish and chicken. Sprinkle on cooked items for maximum taste. Store whole peppercorns in a sealed container in a cool, dry place up to one year. Some sources claim that properly stored, sealed peppercorns can still be viable up to three years. Brined peppercorns need to be refrigerated after opening and used within a month.