The Spice Lab Cyprus White Flake Sea Salt - Kosher - 4003
- PURE WHITE CYPRUS SALT FLAKES: Known for its distinctively large pyramid shaped crystals, Cyprus white salt flakes have a light and fluffy texture. Harvested from the Mediterranean Sea, through a process taking up to two-years, this is a salt that is truly unique and 100% natural.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Cyprus white sea salt has a mild, pure briny taste characteristic of Mediterranean salts. Perfect as a finishing salt, this sea salt deserves a spot at the dinner table.
- ENHANCE DISHES: Popular for cooking and baking, this flake salt is also commonly used as a garnish for fish, meat and vegetable dishes. The super large flakes of the Cyprus salts are also great on salads, mozzarella cheese, avocado toast and more. It's a salt that truly elevates any dish.
- NATURAL PROCESS: On the island of Cyprus, sea salt flakes are made traditionally through the evaporation of seawater. This seawater is channeled through a series of ponds or into shallow lagoons called salins. The water is then fed into large pans where it is slowly heated until the sea salt reaches 3% humidity. Fueled by solar energy, the process is environmentally sustainable.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Cyprus white sea salt flakes are all natural, gluten-free, kosher and non-GMO. This salt is processed and packaged in our SQF-certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.