The Spice Lab Korean Red Chili Pepper Flakes (Gochugaru) Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO - 5207
- IDEA: Korean Red Chili Pepper Flakes Gochugaru is an Asian ingredient made from red chile peppers that are dried and ground into coarse flakes.
- TASTE: It is one of the most popular ingredients in Korean cooking, with a sweet, sharp taste and moderate heat.
- TEXTURE: Korean Red Chili Pepper Flakes- Warm and fruity with heat. Orange to red. Irregular, small flakes.
- HEAT INDEX: Heat ranges from 1,500 to 10,000 Scoville units. This is a MILD chili used for Flavor
- PACKED: Our Chili's are Processed, Packed in the US this is not Chinese made flakes.