The Spice Lab Cinnamon Powder - Vietnamese Cassia Ground Cinnamon Saigon - 5045
- SUPERFOODS: Ground cinnamon contains polyphenols and is loaded with antioxidants. Recent studies have shown it has more antioxidants than even garlic and oregano.
- USE: Sprinkle some cinnamon powder on your morning latte, hot chocolate, or oatmeal for a flavor-packed superfood boost.
- AROMATIC: Vietnamese cinnamon, can be found in many sweet and savory dishes across many different cuisines.
- STORAGE: Cinnamon powder should be kept in a tightly sealed glass container in a cool, dark and dry place. Ground cinnamon will keep for about six months. Alternatively, you can extend their shelf life by storing them in the refrigerator.
- BAKING: Cinnamon powder is for baking pastries, sprinkled on coffee or tea, or mix with honey and eaten directly. Also put in a simmering pot of cider or wine to mull.