The Spice Lab Ghost Pepper Salt (Naga Jolokia) - 4 oz - 237
- GHOST PEPPER SALT: Turn the dial up several notches with this ghost pepper salt. A hybrid pepper cultivated from bonnet peppers and the capsicum pepper family in Northeast India, ghost pepper is also referred to as naga jolokia, bhut jolokia and king cobra chili. Taking its name from one of the most venomous snakes in India, its no surprise that this pepper was named worlds hottest according to The Guinness Book of World Records in 2007.
- COMMON USE: For some irresistibly spicy flavor, use ghost pepper salt as a seasoning to add extra heat to your eggs, chicken wings, fajitas, pork chops, Bloody Marys, pizza, mac and cheese, potatoes, broccoli, popcorn and more. The possibilities are endless! Use this as a gourmet gift at dinner parties with your family and friends, during the holidays for your favorite chef, or make this a staple in your own spice rack.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: This ghost pepper salt has initial notes of intense sweet chili with a heat that kicks in right at the end and lingers. Add variety and unique flavor by using this ghost pepper salt as a finishing gourmet salt on any dish. This salt is HOT, so use it sparingly! Just in case, dont forget to have that tall glass of cold water or milk nearby.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: This infused salt is made with pure, unrefined, kosher sea salt and smoked bhut jolokia peppers. Processed and packaged in our HACCP certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida, this ghost pepper salt is all-natural, gluten-free and non-GMO.
- SPICY SALT THAT BITES: This all-natural sea salt is infused with ghost pepper, a pepper known for being one of the hottest in the world. So, its important that you take extra precaution when using this salt. Try to avoid touching your eyes and wash your hands after use to avoid irritation. Remember, a little goes a long way.
Made from pure, unrefined sea salt and the Naga Jolokia Pepper, this salt has a spicy hot flavor that is without compare. With a taste only for the very daring, this salt is the hottest salt in the world! Named for one of the most venomous snakes in India, this pepper, also known as the King Cobra Chili, has a blazing heat that is out of this world. For some flaming flavor, sprinkle over chicken wings, chili, or your fajitas, but beware... THIS SALT IS HOT! - USE SPARINGLY! Not for the faint of heart! This pepper is known for extreme heat. Use sparingly to spice up any meal including steak, potatoes, vegetables, poultry and tacos. This gourmet salt contains only pure ingredients. That's it. This incredible seasoning is one of our favorites, and adds wonderful, savory flavor to any meal.
Roasted Tomato Salsa with Ghost Pepper recipe, click here: