The Spice Lab Cyprus Mediterranean Black Flake Sea Salt - Premium Finishing Salt – 4004
- KNOWN: This pure black Cyprus salt flakes is known for its large pyramid shaped crystals; light and fluffy with the mild taste characteristic of Mediterranean salts. Popular for cooking and baking, this flake salt is also commonly used as a garnish for fish and vegetable dishes.
- USE: The super large flakes of the Cyprus salts are great for Salads; they add contrast to your plate. I use Cyprus Black / White Flake on a Caprese Salad. Use the Cyprus Black on the mozzarella cheese and Cyprus White on the tomatoes and basil, it also looks great.
- ALL NATURAL: This is a unique and versatile product which is 100% natural, with all-natural flavoring. The production process can take up to two years, in order to achieve the perfect balance of weather and temperature to create the right texture and flavor.
- TRADITIONAL: On the Island of Cyprus, Sea salt flakes are made in the traditional manner, through the evaporation of seawater. The sea water is channeled through a series of ponds or into shallow lagoons called salins. The water is then fed into large pans where it is slowly heated until delicate pyramid crystals form.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Cyprus black sea salt flakes are all natural, gluten-free, kosher and non-GMO. This salt is processed and packaged in our HACCP certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.