The Spice Lab Tropical Hibiscus Sea Salt - Kosher - 4202
- HIBISCUS SALT FLAVOR: Made with premium flake salt and ground hibiscus flowers (Flor de Jamaica), this salt blend tastes floral, fruity and tart. A gourmet finishing salt, this hibiscus salt is popular among chefs for its distinct tropical flavor and eye-catching pink coloring.
- CULINARY APPLICATION: Roselle (Hibiscus Flowers, Rosa de Jamaica) is used widely in Mexico, Central America, parts of South America, and the Caribbean. It can be used to season fruit, salads and even meats. Its the perfect complement to any sweet dessert like cake, chocolate and ice-cream. The possibilities are endless.
- TROPICAL SALT RIMMER: Rosa de Jamaica Hibiscus salt is a must for your bar. It adds a salty, tangy flare to your cocktails and is best used as a rimmer for your martinis and margaritas.
- SALAD DRESSING RECIPE: To make tropical hibiscus salad dressing, just pour a bit of balsamic vinegar into a small bowl, add a few shakes of tropical hibiscus salt, some honey, and then whisk these ingredients together with a fork. Add olive oil in a thin stream and whisk until emulsified. Toss with your favorite salad greens and enjoy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This salt blend is all-natural, Kosher, gluten-free and non-GMO. Free of preservatives, fillers and artificial ingredients, this premium finishing salt is one of best on the market. All of our seasonings are made and packaged inside our SQF-certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.