The Spice Lab Pink Himalayan Salt (Coarse Grain) - 4027
- COARSE HIMALAYAN PINK SALT FOR THE GRINDER: Though it is hand-mined from the Himalayan mountains, this deliciously intense all-purpose, coarse salt is also classified as a sea salt, and it is the finest Himalayan salt available on the market today. It can be used as both a cooking and finishing salt, but be mindful: a little goes a long way.
- PINK HIMALAYAN SEA SALT: Grind this coarse, pink salt on grilled meats, fish, ribs, eggs, vegetables, stews and pasta salads for delicious flavor. It can also be used for baking and the bath. Himalayan pink salt ranges in color from sheer white to varying shades of pink. The darker colors indicate an increased number of beneficial trace elements and iron.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: For centuries, fine Himalayan pink salt has been used as folk remedies for a variety of health issues and is used by health professionals, spas and individuals who are interested in utilizing natural products to heal the body and relax the mind. Unlike some of our competitors’ products, our salt does not contain any pieces of plastic.
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: It's pure and simple, 100% certified Himalayan pink salt. With an intense salinity, it will elevate the flavor of almost any dish. Movie night? It will become your go-to popcorn salt. Use it to season watermelon, guava and starfish for increased sweetness.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Packaged in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL, this premium Himalayan salt is all-natural, kosher, non-GMO and gluten-free.