Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Wings
Wings: Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven proof rack over the foil. In a small bowl, whisk together baking powder, Hickory Smoked Salt (Fine), Ground White Pepper, and Smoked Spanish Paprika. Pour mixture into a large zip lock bag and then add the wings. Shakevigorouslyuntil all of the wings are coated. Place wings onto baking racks and bake for 20 minutes. Turn wings and continue baking for 20 minutes. Turn wings again and bake for another 15 minutes to crisp up the skin.
Honey Sriracha Glaze: In a large bowl, whisk together honey, Sriracha Salt, rice wine vinegar, Sesame Oil and almost all of the Toasted andBlack Sesame Seeds. Add the hot cooked wings to the bowl and completely coat wings with the glaze. Remove wings and transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with the remining Toasted Sesame Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds, and sliced green onions.
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Hickory Smoked Salt (Fine)
- 1 teaspoon Ground White Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Spanish Paprika
- 3 pounds chicken wing sections
Honey Sriracha Glaze
- 2 ounces honey
- 2 ounces rice wine vinegar
- 2 ounces Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoons Sriracha Salt
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
For a kicked up version of this dish, try our Scorpion Wings Recipe too!
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||55 Minutes|
|Total Time||60 Minutes|
|Credits||Chef Cindy Taffel & Photographer Robyn Handler|