The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- FLAVOR: Ginger is warm and spicy, with a peppery zing.
- USE: Ginger is a popular spice worldwide. Add dried ginger to curries, soups, and stir-fries.You can also use ginger in baked goods like gingerbread, pumpkin pie, cookies and more.
- HEALTH: Ginger has been used in traditional folk medicine for thousands of years. Modern medicine has proven it to be an effective anti-inflammatory. It also helps boost the immune system, ease nausea, and lessen anxiety.
- QUALITY: 100% USDA certified organic, this high quality organic ground ginger is pesticide-free, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
Ginger is the root of the Zingiber officiale plant, a member of the same family as turmeric. It originated in China and was one of the earliest spices to reach Europe in the spice trade. The Spice Labs Organic Ground Ginger comes from Asia, the Americas and Nigeria, and is packed in the USA.
THE SPICE LABS CHEF FIONA USES ORGANIC GROUND GINGER IN
COOKING WITH ORGANIC GROUND GINGER
Ginger is an aromatic spice that works in all kinds of dishes, sweet and savory. It complements vegetables, fish, tofu and meat well, as well as introducing a special something to starchy dishes like fried rice or potato curry. Dried ground ginger adds a kick to spice rubs for meat and shrimp- and is delicious in salad dressing. Try your hand at the blended carrot-ginger dressing popular at Japanese restaurants.
Make a spicy ginger syrup, and wield it in homemade ginger beer, shrubs, and moscow mules. Use ginger when brewing up some chai tea. Get ready for a party with gingery candied nuts or cranberry-ginger relish for a cheese plate.
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.