The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- FLAVOR: Unlike many herbs, where the flavor becomes concentrated when they are dried, dried parsleys flavor is very mild. It is grassy and herbal.
- USE: Dried parsley is mostly used as an attractive green garnish. It is also nice in salad dressings and dips.
- HEALTH: Dried parsley is high in antioxidants.
- QUALITY: 100% USDA certified organic, this high quality dried parsley is pesticide-free, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
PARSLEY is the leaves of a flowering plant in the Apiacear family, like dill and celery. There are two types of parsley- Italian (or flat leaf) and curly leaf. Both originated in the Mediterranean. The Spice Labs dried parsley leaves are from curly leaf.
The Spice Labs Organic Parsley Leaves come from Israel, Egypt, Europe and Tunisia, and are packed in the USA.
THE SPICE LABS CHEF FIONA USES ORGANIC PARSLEY IN...
COOKING WITH ORGANIC DRIED PARSLEY...
Use dried parsley to garnish casseroles, pasta dishes, baked french fries and hummus platters. It can also add a slight flavor and color to baked goods, like herbed breads.
Make your own Greek dried spice blend with parsley, thyme, onion, nutmeg, oregano, salt, dill, basil and garlic powder. Variations on this blend are used in many Greek dishes, from meat kebabs to roasted vegetables. Or just mix it into some good quality Greek olive oil and dip in some warm, crusty bread.
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.