The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- FLAVOR: Thyme has a delicate, earthy herbal flavor with notes of mild lemon.
- USE: Thyme is an incredibly versatile herb, common in French, Italian, Cajun and Mediterranean cooking. A popular spice blend ingredient, thyme brightens the flavor of chicken, vegetables, stuffing and more. To coax more flavor out of dried thyme, add it to slow-cooked soups and meat dishes, such as Minestrone Soup or Boeuf Bourguignon.
- HEALTH: Thyme contains several vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and C. It is also rich in iron and calcium.
- QUALITY: 100% USDA certified organic, these Premium organic thyme leaves are pesticide-free, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
THYME is made from the fragrant leaves of the Thymus vulgaris plant, a member of the mint family. It originated in the Mediterranean and now grows across Europe. Thyme can be successfully cultivated in most temperate climates. Also known as common thyme, English thyme, and French thyme, thyme is an essential ingredient in herb and spice blends like the French bouquet garni and Herbes de Provence. The Spice Labs Organic Thyme Leaves come from Morocco and Turkey and are packed in the USA.
The Spice Labs Chef Fiona uses Organic Thyme Leaves in...
Cooking with Organic Thyme Leaves...
Use dried thyme leaves to perk up your side dishes. Make roasted crispy smashed potatoes with thyme, basil and garlic- or rice simply seasoned with salt, butter, garlic and thyme. Pasta is a good pairing too, especially with mushrooms. Thyme complements most vegetables, from carrots and asparagus to sweet potatoes and turnips.
Thyme Quick Fixes?
Make your own Palestinian zaatar blend with dried thyme, oregano, toasted sesame seeds and cured sumac. Enjoy it as a topping on everything from a hummus platter to avocado toast.
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.