The Spice Lab Spicy Turmeric Curcumin - All Purpose Seasoning for Cauliflower Rice, Grilled Chicken and Fish - Gluten Free, Non GMO and Kosher Chili Seasoning – All Natural – Blend for South Asian-Style Dishes – 7083
- GOURMET SPICY TURMERIC SEASONING: Whether seasoning ground chicken or creating a golden South Asian-style sauce or gravy, you can't go wrong with this potent, aromatic blend. A combination of black pepper and turmeric, it increases the absorption of curcumin - the active ingredient in turmeric. A pantry staple, it makes a great anytime gift.
- ZESTY CHICKEN SEASONING: Turmeric is earthy with a bit of peppery spice, and this spicy blend is made even spicier with the addition of black pepper and cayenne. A versatile seasoning, it's perfect for roasted cauliflower, eggplant and meatless chicken. It's also a delicious spicy popcorn seasoning.
- ALL NATURAL KOSHER INGREDIENTS: Our delicious, chef-crafted blend combines crunchy Hudson Valley salt, dried onions & garlic, black pepper, cayenne, granulated honey (cane sugar and honey), citric acid and turmeric. It's a perfect earthy blend for vegan soups and hearty stews. Try it on grilled and roasted chicken wings.
- GOURMET CLEAN LABEL SPICES AND SEASONINGS: Whether seasoning spicy chicken patties or vegan fish, you can count on The Spice Lab for mouthwatering, gourmet flavor and a clean label. Packed in an SQF-certified facility in the USA, this all-natural Spicy Turmeric blend is non GMO, kosher and gluten free.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We source the highest quality kosher spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand. Try this tasty, golden blend as you explore turmeric cooking.
Turmeric is that magical, earthy, peppery flavor found in many South Asian-style dishes. In our golden, chef-crafted Spicy Turmeric blend that taste is intensified by black pepper and cayenne combined with crunchy Hudson Valley salt, dried onions & garlic, granulated honey (cane sugar and honey), citric acid and turmeric. It's the perfect earthy spice blend for vegan soups and hearty stews. Try it on grilled and roasted chicken wings. It will take fish, rice and roasted vegetables to the next mouthwatering taste level, so what are you waiting for? It’s a needed ingredient in most zesty recipes such at Chef Fiona’s Turmeric Pickled Cauliflower or turmeric tahini. Use it to add depth and heat to vegan chili and chicken stew. It's also a tantalizing fish seasoning. Try this spicy, golden blend as you explore turmeric cooking.
A pantry staple, this Spicy Turmeric blend makes a perfect anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.
Packed in an SQF-facility in the USA, this premium, all-natural blend is kosher, non-GMO and gluten-free.
The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand. Our goal is to bring you delicious flavors for your cooking needs.